2009年8月26日星期三

AWESOME FARMING SPOT, 100-150g/ hour guareenteed

In Netherstorm go to the Southwest corner of Mana Forge Banar and there is a spot that has two camps. You will know you are in the rigth spot because there is a 68(?) Elite Arcane Annihilator which patrols the path between the two camps. Kill the enginners and other mobs in area and occasionally enter the manaforge when you get bored.These mobs drop tons (almost 50% rate) of Sunfury Signets and Netherweave cloth. They also occasionally drop Arcane Tomes and greens. AH everything and you'll make a fortune from the Sunfury Signets and cloth not to mention that silver that theyu drop. There is also one Engineer on the hill that will drop a blue pattern and a blue leather chest piece once in a while which have very high selling sucess rates on the AH. I not only farmed to my epic flying mount there in under a week, I got exalted with the Scyres the next week in under 3 days.I farm that spot for about 1-2 hours a day and make no less that 100 - 200 gold, sometimes more if I get lucky with the Arcane tomes or blue item drops. The best part is it takes no effort at all what so ever. I do it while Im watching TV with the wife or on the phone.A couple of my guildees have stated that a healer and a mage can make upwards of 300g each in this spot in under an hour AOEing and healing. But this spot if perfectly easy to solo.At level 70 the only thing in the area that you have to worry about is the Arcane Annihilator (I think its 68 elite) and an occasional runner that aggros additional mobs. Even then you can usually outrun anything you "mistakenly" aggro. Dont bother killing the Arcane Annihilator if you dont have to, I must have killed it 100 times and its never dropped anything more than a some silver and Netherwind cloth. But if you get bored hack away at it...When I get home tonight, I'll post the actualy coords of the spot. But you cant really miss it.

_________________________________________________________________
WWW.MMOGoldService.com provides players the RMT industry analysis,Free MMORPG strategy guide,as well as mmo currency price comparison

没有评论:

发表评论